We’re looking for a senior back-end developer to join our team. Flow Pilots creates high-quality digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, Belfius, eni, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Assuralia. You’ll be part of an amazing team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best. As a back-end developer you make sure that the software we deliver looks smashing, works like a charm and makes us proud!
1. Make sure that we design what you can build
- Collaborate between design and development to make sure that the designs are within the realm of (practical) feasibility.
- Respond to questions from sales and project management during the sales phase to estimate the complexity of a project or development.
- You can coach a small team of several developers.
- Required knowledge of dotnet core, asp.net web api, REST, asp.net mvc, sql server
- Optional knowledge: azure, postgresql, PHP
2. Build killer applications
- Write RESTful web api’s for web and mobile applications with cutting edge technology
- Make sure the back-ends you develop are secure, professional, functional and respect the specification.
- Use cutting edge technology (C#, .NET Core)
- Have a desire to make the user’s life easier or better
3. Deliver what you promise
- Collaborate with the project manager who is in charge of the project to manage the backlog and sprint planning
- Will notify the PM if something goes wrong or something takes longer (or shorter) than expected. There’s no sweeping things under the rug.
- Use our tools rigorously (Atlassian stack) to track project status and report back to the team
- Take on assignments outside of you comfort zone.
- Read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions.
- Report back to the team what you’ve learned and how it can benefit our customers.
You have a relevant degree!
- Bachelor, Master or engineering degree in computer sciences or related fields
- dotnet Core, C#
You have the right references and live in Belgium!
- You have a portfolio of great apps we can look at or some source-code that speaks for itself.
- You take ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues.
You are eager and willing to work
- We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!
You have some kind of wacky quirk, like love for lolcats
- Don't let your memes be dreams
You are eloquent and polyglot
- You can write a decently legible document or sum up a couple of requirements.
- You speak at least Dutch and English
If you want to join the team, drop us your resume and a piece of code you’re proud of, or you can pop by for a coffee.
Send us an email at email@example.com, DM us on @flowpilots or give us a call on +32 3 369 10 42.
We'd love to get to know you!
If you are eager to learn, have a positive mindset, are passionate about technology and are able to work hard and relax with the team from time to time, we would love to get to know you! Find out more in the detailed description if you would love to learn from passionate, happy,…
Can you write interfaces for responsive web applications with cutting edge technologies? Visual Studio Code, GIT and Docker have no secrets for you? You have the urgent desire to make our end-user's life easier and take responsable for our Front End Design? Yes? Then we m…
Can you bring a relevant programming language to the table (eg IOS or Back-End) besides your Android experience, do security and Xamarin make your heart beat a little faster, are you the person taking the responsibility in activities and do you go far and beyond to get happy cus…