Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and we are looking for people to join the crew.
We’re looking for a Senior Android developer to join our team. Flow Pilots creates high-quality digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, NMBS, SD Worx, Digipolis and many more. You’ll be part of an amazing team of developers, designers and project managers; all focusing on creating amazing digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also get the chance to learn from the best. As a Senior Android developer you’ll make sure that the software our team delivers looks smashing, works like a charm and makes us proud!
1. Build killer applications
- Write mobile applications with cutting edge technology
- Make sure the apps you and your team develop are secure, professional, functional and respect the specifications
- Help elevate your team by guiding technical analyses and managing application architecture
- Have a desire to make the user’s life easier or better
2. Make sure that we design what you can build
- Collaborate between design and development to make sure that the designs are within the realm of (practical) feasibility
- Respond to questions from sales and project management during the sales phase to estimate the complexity of a project or development
3. Deliver what you promise
- Collaborate with the project manager to manage the backlog and sprint planning
- Notify the PM if something goes wrong or something takes longer (or shorter) than expected
- Use our tools rigorously (Atlassian stack) to track project status and report back to the team
4. Inspire and learn!
- Take on assignments outside of you comfort zone
- Read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions
- Inspire and challenge your team
- Share your knowledge with our team and discuss how it can benefit our customers
You have a relevant degree and around 5 years of Android experience!
-Bachelor, Master or engineering degree in computer sciences or related fields
-Off course you have great programming skills in one programming language like Java, C#
-Besides your Android Experience, you also bring another relevant programming language to the table (eg iOS, backend knowledge, design modeling, ...) and you have have some knowledge about security as well
-We develop mainly in C# using Xamarin, so we love it if you have experience in Xamarin as well
-Last but not least: you can inspire, motivate, and grow the skills of our team with Android Developers and you're able to explain complex concepts to your team
You are eager and willing to work as Senior in our team
-We are a young company and growing fast. Right now, we need pilots, not passengers!
You have the right skills and attitude
-You speak at least Dutch and English
-You assume responsibility and deliver on your promises
-You do what needs to be done to get happy customers
-We can count on you and trust you to work with your team and get things done!
If you want to join the team, drop us your resume and a piece of code you’re proud of. Or you can pop by for a coffee and chat about the fragmentation of the Android platform.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, DM us @flowpilots or give us a call on +3233691042.
We'd love to get to know you!
If you are eager to learn, have a positive mindset, are passionate about technology and are able to work hard and relax with the team from time to time, we would love to get to know you! Find out more in the detailed description if you would love to learn from passionate, happy,…
Helping people is your passion. You know how to respond to different people and situations, and communicate accordingly. You are a straight to action, independent professional and know how to handle computer systems. When there's a problem you will always think further than j…
A Freelance senior back-end developer knows how to communicate to the team, loves to read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions, feels at ease with dotnet core, asp.net web api, REST, asp.net mvc, sql server and takes on assignments outside of his/her comfort zone…
A Senior back-end developer knows how to communicate to the team, loves to read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions, feels at ease with dotnet core, asp.net web api, REST, asp.net mvc, sql server and takes on assignments outside of his/her comfort zone. He or sh…