About this job
Do you want to take part in the development of enterprise Mobile apps? Do you dare to raise the bar a little higher? Do you like to coach other team members? Then you are the Mobile developer we are looking for!
As a Mobile developer at ACA Group you are responsible for supporting the development of innovative and state-of-the-art mobile enterprise applications. You will be part of a young, dynamic and very passionate team that is always open to new ideas and initiatives.
What will you do?
- You analyze and design technical mobile apps and contribute to their development. You use some of the latest technologies, such as ReactNative, Native development, Swift (iOS), Java (Android), xPlatform development.
- You assist the business unit manager in the daily operational implementation of the projects on a technical level. In addition, you give and receive the necessary feedback to your teammembers.
- You follow technological developments and trends in the market. Your experience allows you to weigh up different trends in relation to each other and to estimate technological evolutions well.
- In addition, you work in an agile team and you also think agile. You reflect with the customer about the functional and non-functional requirements of the mobile apps and you estimate the workload. At last, you actively participate in the search for improvements in the development process by taking initiative and making suggestions.
- You mainly work from one of our offices (Hasselt, Ghent, Leuven or Antwerp) and from home, but travel to our clients is no problem for you.
Who you are
- You have several years of proven experience in Mobile development
- You have a broad knowledge of some mobile technologies (iOS, Android, ReactNative), trends and technologies
- You are an expert in your preferred technology, but also look at the bigger picture and are interested in continuously improving your software development skills.
- You have a passion for software development and an eye for elegant design
- You have a strong opinion about mobile application architecture
- You actively reflect about the necessities for offering qualitative solutions to the end customer.
- You get your energy from collaboration with and coaching of teammembers
- You fulfill a leading role in projects
- You value high-quality code, mobile UX, performance, security and maintainability.
- You not only consider your own field of work, but also understand the importance of eg. good UX and UI, integration with other software, information architecture, DevOps, security and cloud.
- You have strong analytical skills with a critical view of the world.
- You take pride in your work and strive for the best approach.
- You are fluent in your communication with a positive and constructive attitude. You can clearly communicate your ideas to the people around you and you can easily include people within your team in your way of thinking. Taking other perspectives into account is not a problem for you.
What we offer
- Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
- Customized salary package
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
On-the-job coaching and mentoring gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally at ACA. You have a personal evolution plan with a budget for technical and professional training and many opportunities to learn. Knowledge sharing is central in everything we do, that is why we founded the Internal ACAdemy: our internal & external center for knowledge sharing.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
We provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company culture
You’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.